Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Toenail Infection Treatment What Treatment For Toenail Fungus?

What Treatment For Toenail Fungus? - toenail infection treatment

Everywhere I went in 7 to 10 miles, 7 days a week for three months. My toes began to ache. Never be an athlete, I had no idea of sore feet. Til now. Now I am closer to two toes and nails are discolored and the skin is red and swollen under one. So now I know I have a serious problem, and Saturday, the doctor came, and I want to remedy this situation.

Please advise the best method of cure for this soon! I will not stop walking. I have worked so well in my program! I lost 15 pounds and 10 inches! In three months.

I walk on the wet grass a few times when it rained. I walk on uneven ground, which I think is better than cement. But I think my shoes were soaked and then the combined production of heat and humidity is probably the way to a serious infection under his toenails. : (I need advice and fast, thank you in advance.
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment