Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cute Wording For Gay Wedding Program I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It... WTF!?

I kissed a girl and I liked it... WTF!? - cute wording for gay wedding program

Before anyone was before the offensive ...
My disclosure: I am not against gay ... 'chew meters.
My concern is that this song and songs that only the communication with the company.

I personally think the song has a catchy rhythm. I want to hear the song, whether in a foreign language, just because the rate cute. Words are what I have is impressive. And not because I'm too late or I'm old because I'm only 21 years old .... I would like to read this text and give me a suggestion!

My sources:
I want a mobile DJ in Texas and last weekend we went to a wedding DJ. A young girl aged 5 / 6 contacted us and invited us to play this song for her. I know I would not want my daughter to sing "I Kissed AGIRL and I liked ... "I do not know what they say to the girl, but I was not the song. I must say that this really surprised me and bothered me a little

Later in the night after the wedding, we have decided to go ourselves. How can we who

No comments:

Post a Comment