Friday, February 12, 2010

Medco Yasmin Ocella Yasmin Vs. Ocella Vs. Generic Yasmin?

Yasmin vs. Ocella vs. Generic Yasmin? - medco yasmin ocella

I am a little confused .. I think birth control via e-mail. The box says Yasmin, who says that is manufactured by Bayer Healthcare in Germany, but said my bill online I am ocella Medco. My only options are ocella or ETH / drospirenone here, but Yasmin 28th

If the box says, writing in the case of the pill Yasmin 28, is not real-DEF generic Yasmin?

I ask because I was there for 5 years and recently with negative side effects. I get only pay for generics, so I am a little confused :-)

1 comment:

Lea said...

Ocella, Yasmin. Ocella is manufactured by Bayer, but repackaged as a generic by Barr. In short, Barr buys the drug directly from Bayer and put another package. They went into a sort of bonus scheme.
Recently created a new form Yasmin entered the market. It is manufactured by Bayer.
Most generic drugs with a generic name, because the reality is too cumbersome.

Post a Comment