Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How Do You Beat The Pictures On Counterfeit How Long Will It Take Me To Go Through Assassins Creed And Get All The Flags And Kill All Of The Templars?

How long will it take me to go through Assassins Creed and get all the Flags and kill all of the Templars? - how do you beat the pictures on counterfeit

I think this way, if you beat the game, I (almost). Accidentally, I met a few flags on the road (not much, maybe 3) and the same for the Templars. I have a good map with photos. How long did it take?

1 comment:

Xx Assassin Creed Game God xX said...

Well, the colors are actually quite funny if you ask me ... It took about 12 hours complete game to find them all ... The Templars are the same, fun to do, not necessarily a guide or map to them. Just to explore ...


Thus, approximately 24 hours total of play in order to find them all and kill them all.

Post a Comment