Friday, January 29, 2010

Gay Singles Trips Is My Best Guy Friend Gay?

Is my best guy friend Gay? - gay singles trips

have a friend ... Bill called. Bill and I were in the vicinity of one year, but I have known him and his family for about two years. The law was only during this time. He is always going out to where I want to ... Shops, restaurants, sightseeing weekend. We have never been to the other.
However, the bill came to my room. He gave me a card on the front that had a pair of gloves and told to go, "As Friends ..." and inside, said: "We make a perfect couple."
I bought a bowl Dallas Cowboys, and called "valuable". He hung up my Christmas lights, put my furniture, bought when I my house ... What is wrong with him? I asked him if he would go with my friend Tiffany and said, "No, I looooove being alone."
He does not look, act or dress gay ... I can not say.
What do you think?

4 comments:

kea234 said...

which could be gay.you and it should ask if he is, but say so very convenient! But if we must accept it as it is! because I feel that you are who you are!

Shayla WorleyFan said...

To .. I do not think that he is gay. Perhaps he really love the solitude. He dated someone before?

The Boogeyman said...

Duh, it sounds like he loves you!

Jon said...

Perhaps yours or you just want some hot sex and nothing that would

Post a Comment