Monday, January 25, 2010

Multi Trip Holiday Insurance Cross-state Holiday/trip Around America?

Cross-state holiday/trip around America? - multi trip holiday insurance

I am 14 and I think a year off after the sixth grade traveling in America, I need to know is, where should I start? How can I bypass state to another? What activities do better? Is it better on your own, or go with a friend? Whether it's a good idea or not?

I am a fun loving person. I like adventure, action and lots of activities on the climate (eg, snowboarding, rock climbing, hiking)

Also im looking for something, please share your story would be very useful.

1 comment:

allukcat... said...

The Americans do it in our car, our country is not as easy as transit to Europe. The hard to do if your in a position to access a car (and most of what you need) to do 25 to the United States. But we have Amtrak trains (there are very cheap, though) and is the Greyhound bus, but travel between major cities is not easy, as I said its expensive.

Post a Comment